The Big Lip Balm Review

Hello,

I decided, that it would be a good idea to review some products and maybe give some help to you as well. I’m addicted to lip balms, always keep a few in my bag, so here we are!

It is an easy rating scale, from 1 to 5, 1 means horrible, 5 means amazing.

IMG_1069

1., EOS                                                                                                                 Rating: 5/5

This is my second EOS lip balm and I have to say first I only purchased it because of the packaging. It’s soo cute!

But, then I purchased it for the second time, as it is working. I mean it smells great, but not too strong, it’s hygienic as you don’t have to touch it when you apply it on-the-go and it moisturises your lips.

2., Balmi                                                                Rating:5/4 (just because I broke mine, sorry)

I got this as a part of a birthday gift and again I loved the packaging. To be honest it is very similar to the EOS one, mine is a mint flavour and it does the job.

I managed to break the top, so I can’t carry it with me anymore, but still using it at home.

3., Sisley Lip Twist                                                                                         Rating: 5/5*

OMG, I know, I know…I work for this brand, I love it! It is in a super chic packaging, really hygienic and these lip twists can be found in 18 different colours. No.16 is the clear balm, which just makes your lips so soft and kissable. The one, that is on the picture is almost finished, I need to stock up!

4., Kind Natured                                                                                               Rating: 5/4

Okay, maybe I buy stuff because of the packaging, but this one looked really nice. I chose the coconut oil one, it is super nourishing for my lips, but if you don’t like lip balms with a strong scent, don’t go for this, you can properly smell it all the time.

It caught my eyes on the packaging (again…), that it is 97% natural, still wondering what is the other 3%?! However, the application is easy and hygienic, bonus points for that.

5., La Roche Posay                                                                                         Rating: 5/5

No scent, no colour, but great moisturising effect. I think it gives you what the whole brand is about, simplicity with great results, and no, I didn’t buy it for the packaging. I used their skincare before and I was always happy with the results.

6., Kiehl’s                                                                                                           Rating: 5/5

This is one of my favourites, so good during winter and it is a big size, lasts for ages. My only concern is the application, I mean I can’t always wash my hands before putting on lip balm, so it’s not very handy on the bus or at uni, maybe just keep it for occasion where we can apply it properly. Apart from this, it’s an amazing product.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s